Community Relations Manager - Rehab Without Walls
Location - RCP DOWNERS GROVE
As a Customer Relations Manager (CRM) you will be accountable for the planning and execution of sales and business growth strategy for both existing and new business for Rehab Without Walls. Your experience in healthcare business sales & growth strategy for
neurorehabilitation will help you to cultivate and maintain favorable contact with key and major accounts of the organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing business development initiatives, including calling on potential new key accounts in the healthcare field
- Sustaining a record of high achievement in business development and renewed business
- Speaking directly with new and existing healthcare customers or clients to explain features and benefits of products or services offered based on the customer or client’s needs
- Demonstrating healthcare products or services and assisting in the best application of products or services
- Develops/implements accounts specific marketing approaches for each referral source. Observes/documents sales trends and competitors' activities, and evaluates market conditions.
- Identifies/prioritizes high dollar/volume accounts and with the Executive Director, prepares annual sales/marketing plans. Implements approved plans and evaluates/updates as indicated on a monthly basis.
- Visits/contacts potential clients including hospitals, payers, families and physicians to promote programs organizes/coordinates local, specialized marketing events, in conjunction with Executive Director on a monthly basis, designed to educate consumers about RCHC programs.
- Attends pertinent industry trade shows/conferences to promote Company services. Prepares literature/flyers to target specific customer groups as needed.
- Maintains database of account contacts on either QuickBase or other CRM software and ensures pre-established criteria for frequency of contacts not met.
- Inputs/tracks account information and marketing activity and complete weekly/monthly/quarterly reports in specified format. Keeps abreast of industry trends/competitive activity and updates information as needed.
- Completes payer pipeline and account information projects as required
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
Effective communication skills, professionalism, and customer focus are essential for success in this role. It’s a great opportunity for an experienced business development representative who’s comfortable working with sizable accounts in the healthcare field.
Specific requirements for the Sales Representative role include:
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales and management
- Must have expert or high level knowledge of business development and strategic planning
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent skills in email, calendar, MS Excel, and MS Word and related software requirements
- Ability to travel regularly and/or intermittently as the position demands%%
At ResCare, you will be part of an established and highly regarded organization with a proud 40-year tradition of making a vital difference in the lives of the people we serve. Not only will you see the positive results of your work each and every day, but you will also have plenty of opportunity for professional development and advancement to positions of greater responsibility. Our senior leadership team has been with us, on average, for a decade or more, and several of them began their careers with us as direct caregivers. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation benefits package!
Where Care Meets Career
1040 Robey Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60516-3445 USA