Title: Learning and Development Consultant / Instructional Designer
Job Category: Corporate Services
Line of Business: Resource Center Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Learning and Development Consultant / Instructional Designer.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Learning and Development Consultant / Instructional Designer Responsibilities
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for the effective design of training programs and materials across the organization.
The Instructional Designer will collaborate heavily with operations and Human Resources employees. Responsibilities include applying instructional design and cutting-edge development principles to produce standardized, engaging and innovative learning programs to drive company objectives, compliance, and our values-based culture. Your primary goal is to ensure learning transfer occurs and to successfully address any performance gaps. You will also be involved in:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all learning programs
- Partnering with others to ensure that all training meets our company Best-in-Class and regulatory standards
- Assisting with any modifications to technical, clinical, and skilled training courses
- Staying current with industry/sector trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent education and relevant creative learning & development experience and skills.
- Minimum two years of experience with demonstrated success and increasing responsibility in learning and development including instructional design, program management, training delivery, performance improvement, and leadership development.
- Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS) preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning, instructional design and distance learning theories and methodologies, including the ADDIE model.
- Experience developing/designing e-learning and blended training programs – has worked with subject matter experts during analysis, design, and development to produce quality training materials within established time frames.
- Proficient use of Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, MS Office, and/or equivalent development tools.
- Experience incorporating multiple media elements into learning programs including audio, video, animation, simulation, and self-developed graphics.
- Strong project management skills and ability to own a training project from beginning to end.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
9901 Linn Station Road, Louisville, KY 40223-3808 USA