Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst - ResCare Premier
Job Category: Nursing/Skilled
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst - ResCare Premier. In this position, you will play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their fullest potential.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Board Certified Behavior Analyst - ResCare Premier Responsibilities
Directs behavioral interventions for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and persons with Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) in a school and in a residential setting. Provides consultation, evaluation, and develops and implements behavior intervention plans for students/residents. Provides staff training and education as indicated.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Abides by and demonstrates the company’s Mission, Vision, and Values in behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Conducts descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and designs written behavior plans.
- Implements, and supervises ongoing implementation of behavior analytic interventions.
- Prepares written Behavior Interventions Plans (BIP)
- Trains students/clients, staff, family members, and/or other care providers in the specific protocols of the according Behavior Intervention Plan.
- Maintains and monitors student/ client data and revises plan as indicated.
- Consults with treating physicians /program director and/or Executive Director when staff or student/client behaviors present potential risk management concerns and makes recommendations to ameliorate risk.
- Observes, documents, and reports changes in the condition of the person served to treatment team and other treatment team members as appropriate.
- Participates in student/client meetings in-person or by teleconference when requested.
- Participates in the development and design of staff orientation.
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Shares information only when recipient's right to access is clearly established and sharing of such information is in the best interest of the student/resident.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory FERPA and HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices.
- Maintains and submits documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains a professional appearance, is reliable and punctual, cooperative and conducts self according to accepted standards of professional practice in the course of assigned duties.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs, obtain continuing education as required by Company policy and regulations.
- Maintains and enhances clinical practice skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned in response to the person serviced and/or program needs.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree that was conferred in behavior analysis or other natural science, education, human services, engineering, medicine or a field related to behavior analysis and approved by the BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board.)
- Maintains certification as a BCBA® (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Prior experience providing services with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and persons with Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Predictive Full-time, 40 Hour Plus Schedule
- Part-time and On-call shifts available (less than 30 hours)
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
101 Centerpoint Road Ste 101-A, San Marcos, TX 78666 USA